Monday, August 20, 2007

Louis, Elvis And Funny Shaped Balls... Life is Just Fabulous!

REWIND!!!

Happy Monday to you. What a weekend... we saw the return of X Factor, which should fill a bit of the gap which Big Brother leaves when it finishes next week. It's great to see Louis Walsh back on the show. I didn't like that Brian guy at all. Speaking of Louis, he was in the station on Friday afternoon and we had a grand chat... he has an exciting few months lined up. Anyway, X Factor looks to be great this year so watch out!



Elvis
On Thursday, it was the 30th anniversary of Elvis. As I'm sure you heard, Dangerous Deano was busy on the streets speaking to Elvis Fans. He looked great wearing his Elvis uniform and just before I went to do my Big Brother update, I managed to record him in studio, in full Elvis gear...



Time For A Scrum

This week on the Strawberry, Jim & Niamh are giving away a great prize. They want to send two people over to Paris to see Ireland V Argentina in the Rugby World Cup! Imagine, being there with those gorgeous hunks running wild on the pitch with their big balls... oh I love Rugby!

No comments: