Monday, August 6, 2007

Guess Who's Back?

REWIND!!!!

It's been a great Bank Holiday weekend, just back from Puerto Banus. The luxury villa was luxurious and I topped up my tan... and my man! I got off the plane today to thunder and lightning and floods of rain. Only for I'm in such demand here I'd be out of this country. We're back to normal this week, Jim and Niamh return from their holidays.


Luckily we had satellite in the villa and we were glued to Big Brother all weekend. What has it been like???

The hot news we have is that two old housemates have entered the house. Who remembers Alex and Adele from Big Brother 3? Yes they are back for a special task as they go back in time.


Don't forget you can get all the latest gossip on my Big Brother update at 9.40 every morning on FM104.

No comments: