Friday, November 2, 2007

It's Bonus Time!

REWIND!

I'm delighted to bring you the first look at the new Strawberry album. This is the gorgeous new cover of "Uncovered Unplugged"...



But Wait, that's not all! When you get your copy from FM104's Roadhog. You'll pick up a Bonus CD - Absolutely Free! "Just Havin' A Laugh" contains my 5 big songs from the show. Ballyfermot, Smell Off Your Fella, Shut Up And Drive, Swords, and Finglas. It's a must have for any record collection!


But the most important thing to remember... (Ooohh I feel like yer one off Comic Relief) It's all for a great, great charity. FM104's help a Dublin Child, for Temple Street Children's Hospital. So if you're in a record shop over the next few weeks, you've gotta pick it up. The unplugged album is great for the car. I've dumped Kylie for a few weeks and I'm listening to this. Natasha Bedingfield is probably my favourite artist on the album. She was great when she came into the station, even if she did rob some of my chips! Ohh wait, Brian Mc Fadden was great too, doing the Scissor Sisters song. He is such a sweetie and great fun. Oohhh Hang on, I can't forget the Coronas singing JT's 'My Love' - that sends shivers down my spine!!! Oh look, just go out and buy the bloody album. It's in all good record shops, and if you can't find it, scream! That's what I do when I want something!

No comments: