Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mouve Christmas Coats

REWIND!

Hiya's... I thought I had better post something, before Mr. Boss man gives out to me... you try be an international model, juggling a high profile television career, a stalker and having to work with Jim & Niamh, and see how you cope!

Oh what a week we're having. Last night was the FM104 Christmas party and I'm still recovering. The last thing I remember was flirting with Jim in the residents bar of the hotel at 4.15am this morning, but I can assure you, nothing happened... You'll need more than mistletoe Jim!

We had a great night and everybody behaved... although I'm sure some exciting stories will emerge as the week progresses. We had the pleasure of the gorgeous Coronas at our party. They played a few tracks, then hung out will all the staff in our penthouse suite. I have never witnessed so much excitement amongst our Beetle Bugs!



Oh how we love Mary Harney. We were very impressed when we spotted her wearing her lovely new overcoat, I think we all should have one in that colour. Niamh, I think I've found your Chrimbo prezzie!!!

Here's Exposo from Wednesday..

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No comments: