Monday, September 17, 2007

And There's More!!!

REWIND!!!

Happy Monday everyone... yeah whatever! This has to be the coldest day in months and it looks like any sign of a late summer is gone. That means I'll have to book another sun holiday!!!! Anyway, if there is one thing that will cheer us all up it's a bit more nudity. We promised you the x-rated version of the FM104 TV ad and we finally managed to get our hands on it (the ad, that is). It has an extra 10 seconds of the naked man, which is always welcome. This involves his bare ass running over the Halpenny Bridge, and his diddly bits getting caught in the lid of a wheelie bin (we've all been there)... ok, so it's more X-factor than X-rated but just shut up and watch it!

Enjoy.



Tick Tock!
I've had a few queries regarding my posting times on the Blog. Some of you were wondering why I was posting during the night, and was I really that dedicated to my job? Haha, when I managed to stop laughing, I realised that you're right. It is very odd. Even if I post something at 2pm, it'll say it's 3.35am. What the hell???

I think I'm stuck in the Tokyo time zone, but I haven't a clue how to fix it. To be honest, I'm quite happy being in Tokyo... It's gorgeous here, although they really need to watch their Carbon Footprint...
Jaysus, can you imagine their ESB Bill!!!

No comments: