Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fabulous Finglas

REWIND!!!

Hiya, sorry for not updating this blog yoke sooner, but with Big Brother ending, I took a few days off... watching 13 weeks of live streaming has a strange effect on you!

So what's been happening in Strawberry Land, well the boss has decided I need to get in touch with the listeners... if only he knew the half of it! I swear, if touching listeners was a competition I'd win a medal. We have such gorgeous listeners! Anyway, he wants me to travel around Dublin and write a few songs on my experiences. If you ask me, it's just another excuse to get me to sing. I have a fabulous voice, it's been compared to Wet Wet Wet's, Marti Pillowcase and H from Steps...

So it was time for my first song this morning, and we chose a Northside suburb close to Jim's heart.

Get this widget | Share | Track details

No comments: