Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Naked FM104

REWIND!

Thankfully somebody else in this place agrees with me that we need more naked men on TV. Yes, it's the new ad for FM104's Strawberry Alarm Clock. It launched this week on loads of TV channels and it's great!
I think the girls in our Marketing department were on my wavelength when they decided to run with this idea, but boy, are we glad they did. A gorgeous naked man running wild around Dublin city centre. Take a look for yourself!




We've had loads of texts in from listeners who love the ad. Some people are wondering if he really ran naked though town or was it all done by computers. Well, I can tell you now that it's real. And I have proof! When I heard we were making a new TV ad featuring a naked man, I demanded to be on location while filming was taking place. here's a sneak peak behind the scenes. This is us in Temple Bar...




Also, rumour has it there's a naughty version about to be released, including the bits the TV stations wouldn't allow go to air! Check back for more info!

No comments: