Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Crazy Niamh

They say getting caught up in a blizzard can be dangerous, well I took my chances this morning when The Blizzards came into Jim & Niamh. I saw them on the Miriam O'Callaghan show last weekend and they were gorgeous, especially the guy with the white t-shirt, so I was beside myself with excitement when they popped in after 9.

Speaking of Miriam O'Callaghan, how great is her new show? The set is like my sitting room and Miriam looks better than ever!

Niamh gave me a slap earlier because I made a fake ad slagging her off... it doesn't take much effort! We took her "nnneeeyyyahhh" line and made it into a ringtone ad.

Get this widget | Share | Track details


Everyone in the station is talking about Big Brother, who is going to go on Friday? Well, we're putting our money on Laura. She has shown her true colours and we want her out. Besides, the car crash that is "Zig-elle" make great TV, so keep them together for as long as possible.

No comments: