Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No More Rain!!!!

REWIND!!!

Hiyas, what a day. I'm just back from a gorgeous FM104 lunch... it was lovely except we all got caught in the rain, I'm soaked. What is going on with the weather???... I swear, that Evelyn Cusack has a lot to answer for. It's grand for her doing her weather and mentioning a chance of rain, but that's no help to me running through Ballsbridge with fake tan running everywhere...

The Simpsons

I'm loving the competition on the Strawberry this week. I'm a massive fan of The Simpsons and I'm getting all the questions right, but Jim says I can't enter the competition because I'm staff, and it would look bad... I suppose, if anybody knows about looking bad it's Jim Mc Cabe!!!!

Anyway, you should try get through this week, the prize is only gorgeous! It includes flights to London (and hopefully home again), you'll get to see the premiere of the new Simpsons movie and you'll get put up in a top London hotel. I've been to London loads of times modeling and it's a great place... you should check out Big Ben - he's a lovely guy!




Big Brother!


What a week we're having in the house this week. It's Nikki v Gerry this Friday and we all think it's gonna be Nikki getting the boot. She is a walking bag of misery and needs to be evicted.

We think Gerry and his Monkey will be around for a few weeks yet.

As requested, here is the update from earlier!

Get this widget | Share | Track details

No comments: