Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hunk Alert!!!

REWIND!!!

Oh what a morning... every now and then we get nice looking guy in the station, but this morning it was like all our birthdays had come together. In my opinion we've had too many cute girlies on the show, I mean, nothing against Andrea Corr or Natasha Bedingfield, but it needs to improve on the men side of things. Niamh and myself have been starved of proper eye candy for too long!

Ahhhhh John Maguire... Now if there is one person who fancies John Maguire as much as me it's Niamh Crowley. To surprise her, nobody told her he was coming onto the show, so during her link John walked into the studio to surprise her.. oh it was great.

And for fans of John, the last episode of the current series of "I'm An Adult..." is on RTE 2 tomorrow night at 9.30.


This is the moment Niamh sees john walk into studio...

Get this widget | Share | Track details

No comments: